Friday, August 14, 2009

Snippet of my day



I get up at around 6, rush to take shower, stop a moment to decide on the dress I would wear in between gulping some food (sandwiches, tea//milk whatever) and then rushing out for office, a hospital in the city. Office time is fun time for I love my job as doing semi medical things with my boss, an ace Cardiologist of the country. Patients' counseling, scheduling OTs, managing the dept, before realizing it's lunch time.

I eat with my boss who brings food from home. There are couple of other two doctors who come down to relax. Eating time is kind of letting go ourselves. Then again work follows - same kind of stuffs but now I get to sulk. I come back at around 8. It takes almost one and half hour to reach home. I take shower, eat and then sit in front of the computer, do a lot of me-activities, watch TV sometimes and go to bed. It just takes a few lines to make me fast sleep.

And tomorrow is another day, may be repetitive, but not monotonous. I try to find the color in the same job. May be I am lucky!

3 comments:

  1. hi mimpi..thanks for following my blog..you have a nice blog too. i hope it gets approved..

    ReplyDelete