Sunday, August 9, 2009

Day out with neice

Destination Shopping

I never thought it would be so much fun. We were on wheels that day. I had but to go to the office, do the usual stuffs, patients, reports - all that includes my daily drudgery. Thanks to my father who decided to bring Diya to my office. That made my job easier. We rushed out just shutting my job in the closet. My boss was very excited as well. We went to do some shopping. Blings, blinkies, bracelet, watches, earring, studs, trinklets - you name it. Diya had everything on her list. I was happy buying for her. She came after 2 long years this time!

Destination Restaurant

We wasted some time deciding on the kind of restaurant we would go for. Moghlai, Pizzas, Burgers, Chinese? We went to Bar-B-Q. Only the bar was opened at that time and we couldn't get it. Next, we decided for Chinese but then we had to go a long way in a round about way. We were dog tired by then and not to mention very hungry as well. Diya did Ini, Mini, Mino Mo...and went for Mcdonalds finally. It wasn't even in our list because we were kind of bored eating there. But we were so hungry that we went in gladly. Burghers, French Fries, Coke - all cliched stuff comprised of our meal. A heavy fun meal.

Destination Cherished Memories

We both came back home, tired, drowsy and happy. It would be a memory to treasure lifelong for kids grow so fast. Last time she was a little angel, now, 12 year old and a budding princess. Kids grow fast, don't they!?

2 comments: