Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Dream Gadget




Sony PRS-600 Reader Touch Edition
Price: 299$



I have hordes of eBooks but I just cannot read them all. Sitting in front of the computer is a strenuous thing and soon I get to lose the drive. I have been searching for eBook Readers. Kindle offers good ones but recently Sony has launched this gadget that completely caters to my needs. This model comes with a responsive, menu-driven 6" touchscreen display that makes navigation, note taking and highlighting using a finger quick and easy. Features of the Touch Edition include a pre-loaded Oxford American English Dictionary, five adjustable font sizes, Memory Stick PRO Duo and SD memory card slots. Available in red, black or silver color, which is cool!

So my next gadget on the list? No points for guessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment