Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family heals everything


My sister, along with her two little kids, are visiting us. It's been two long years that we had been together. Obviously, the joy is manifold. The kids are driving me crazy and I am lucky to have my bone unbroken still. Things have been always like this. The only thing is that the joy is increasing exponentially. That happens when you have a wonderful, lovely, supportive family, which I do. I am blessed. My parents, two sisters, two brother-in-laws and three kids from them. It's a small world with undefined wonder, amusement, love and fun. We get to spend only a few days in the whole year, all together. We have a blast and try to make the best of of those few days. Then the moment comes. The moment of separation - heart breaking, poignant and numbing. I barely make it to the airport for that kills me. But, this time I would and trust me, I would not cry. I would be the happiest. The reason? I am going to accompany them to the airport, to the airbus, to Dubai!

Don't get jealous. Your turn will also come, soon. So, here's to the trip! Wish me luck!

Image Credit: Macy Yap Photography

1 comment:

  1. I wish you all good luck and good trip, have fun!

    ReplyDelete