Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Aloha!

It's been a while I wrote and today I as I begin another chapter I find it hard to reconcile with my old posts. Just went through one and I already hate it. Is this mine! Did I write this ever! Disbelief hitting me hard. On the flip side, I am told that it's quite normal to disown our own writings after a while. When we wake up to another day our views, our ideas and our capability to see and conceive things change. We evolve everyday and I like to believe it's for the better. 

I think, I should leave it at that and move ahead from there just as I have had from the pre corona times. It goes without saying that it had been an extraordinary times. A time of despair, lack of hope and loss of loved ones. People fell sick, people lost their job and people died. It was happening everywhere and no amount of riches could save people from the claws of death.  How devastating can it go! 

I too went through a harrowing time. I resigned from job after my father fell ill and after months of sleepless nights and earnest prayers he survived just about. As a primary caregiver it's been very exhausting emotionally. I was hoping for the best, trying to give in my utmost and gathering blessing from all around in hope of good times. And we survived the bad time. People were dying everywhere and we are indeed blessed to have passed through all of it. The dream board really paid back. 

One day at a time.

This too shall pass.

Gratitude. Kindness. Prayers. 

to be contd...


No comments:

Post a Comment