Thursday, December 2, 2010

I have enough reasons to drink tea!

Being a tea drinker, I love trying newer varieties of tea. I love the Darjeeling leave tea, which is essentially the flavor tea. Having said that, different occasions and different time of the day would
decide on the type of tea I would drink at that point in time. My father is also a tea drinker- that makes two of us in the family. My sisters drink tea occasionally, ceremoniously and at times as medicinal dosage. I love the way they prepare themselves to actually sip in the hot, energy beverage!

The antioxidants that tea, both black and green, contains, reduces the harmful effects of the fats and oils consumed. It lowers cholesterol levels and helps maintain normal blood pressure levels. It raises the levels of good cholesterol over bad cholesterol.

Green tea has cancer preventive properties that work against the development of cancerous cells.

It helps prevent tooth decay, gum diseases and various other dental disorders. It also helps maintain good dental health. It prevents bad breath, insomnia, fatigue and helps maintain vitality and vigor.

It increases mental awareness and prevents cognitive disorders. It helps eliminate stress and promotes overall relaxation. It promotes a healthy skin and hair and slows down the process of aging.

So, I have enough good reasons to endorse tea. You cannot blame me! Happy drinking tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment