Saturday, November 27, 2010

Doing things that recharge you

Today is Saturday. Another week has passed by without me doing anything new except for some achievements in 'Shared Reviews". I am at no.2 there which is pretty impressive for someone belonging to non US country. SR has a great community that never fails to boost your motivation. I am so thankful!

Only thing, I have to write more which I am failing at recently. My target was 1 review/ article every day but I am far behind and struggling. And since that's not happening right now, I have stopped making goals. I am writing whenever I am feeling like. I have a lot of catching up to do tomorrow. Beside the cleaning and the chores, I have a project to finish, a few pending edits to clean up the old articles, some paid tasks and then I am hoping to write one fresh article - something I haven't since long. It feels drained out when I do not for a long time.

Nothing like penning down your thoughts. However weird it may appear, it feels much energized and recharged. So, are you doing your mind? Are you doing stuffs that recharge you? If not just do it - today!

Wish you luck! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Creativity like you have needs no timetable just write when the thoughts are there to put pen to paper whether that be 4am or 2pm - Next week you may achieve twice as many than you thought :) Ellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellie for your encouraging words. You are right! I have written at odd hours like once, I remember, I woke up to nice poetry for AC! I just wish I wrote more often and with more clarity.

    Huggles!

    ReplyDelete