Saturday, December 18, 2010

Downline building, getting referrals and mutually helping each other

Earning on the internet involves a lot of activity. We need to do a lot of tasking - networking, sharing, interacting in a way that benefits each other mutually. The major earning structure on the internet works on solid downline building and gathering referrals, as many as one can manage. More the better.

I receive numerous signup requests, as a downline, under various users who I have either known directly or indirectly. Some have become good friends and we have developed a beautiful understanding by now. Friends or just acquaintances, I try to sign up under their referral links. I feel, the mutual exchanges make the internet special. I have, so far, signed up in innumerable websites as a downline. Even though, haven’t been active in many, my signing up helped others to grow their network and business

When I started a discussion on downline building on a forum, some time back, most said that they would rather sign up as an independent user. Many, confessed that they get to the resources and go to the primary link and sign up, ignoring the referral link. One user, I remember, even frowned over being discovering that she is a downline.

I have a different viewpoint altogether. I would never mind being a downline, if I feel I should sign up with the website. I have a few friends who do that as well. What is there not to support each other in real or in virtual life!

No comments:

Post a Comment