Sunday, December 12, 2010

Websites that really pay: My Top 5 pick of 2010

A Guide to Online Earning

Making money from your website: Too much work, little pay

2010 has been a year full of challenges, discoveries and learning. In an endeavor to launch my website and earn from it, I learned so many things. Now, I know the basics of online earning, even though, I am actually not earning from it. Not yet, so far. I need to gear up with some more tools and then may be I will capitalize on the resources. I have found that there are several sites that really pay and are NOT scams.

My top rated picks of the paying sites with referral links are as follows:

MyLot

SharedReviews

Neobux

Wordlinx

Paid2YouTube

1 comment:

  1. What kinds of videos do you have to watch on the YouTube thing?

    BTW- that Walmart Gift Card pop up is really annoying. And it's pretty scammy- if you accept the card it signs you up to receive telephone call solicitations.

    ReplyDelete