Friday, July 31, 2009

Say no to plastic

Hi all!
How are you doing?

I just want to share this awful incident with you all. I went shopping the other day and my eco friendly conscience told me that enough with plastic bags and I should set an example before others, right here, right now. So, I bought some beautiful cloth bags for carrying my stuffs. A few other enthusiast were there as well queued up for cloth bags. Feeling quite elated for doing something good, hoping to ask others to do the same, I rounded off my shopping abruptly. I wanted to come out a happy man, but at the clearance counter the security tucked my cloth bag into a plastic one endorsing the shopping mall!!

Can you beat that! I felt like laughing with frustration, I was enraged may be. Later, I could wonder at our lack of awareness! The consciousness is too little and too less.

I was appalled and dumbfounded to experience something like that. But I learned a lesson, someone has to start somewhere and I could be my own messiah in life! let's start is from HERE, from NOW!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful deed you have done. Hats off to you.
    Deepak

    ReplyDelete